Disclaimer : Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By accessing this site and any pages thereof, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below:
The contents of this web site are the property of MyMBBS College and are protected under the copyright laws. It is prohibited to capture, reproduce or reuse the contents of this site for commercial purposes. It is prohibited to capture, reproduce or reuse the contents of this site for offline distribution. Questions regarding use of this site for any reason other than academic program searching should be directed to the company:
MyMBBS College of International Education
Email: [email protected]
In addition, none of the content of this website will form any part of any contract between us or constitutes an offer by us. Specific disclaimers may apply in addition to certain content or parts of the site.
Although care has been taken in preparing the information contained in this document, MyMBBS College does not and cannot guarantee the accuracy thereof. Anyone using the information does so at their risk and shall be deemed to indemnify MyMBBS College from any and all injury or damage arising from such use.
The Company does not warrant that use of the Website will be free from virus contamination. Users are advised to take adequate precautions to protect their equipment from such contamination. The Company provides external links as a service to users of its web site but does not accept responsibility for, or endorse the content or condition of, any linked site.
Completeness of Information
Every effort is made to ensure information on this web site is up to date. However, MyMBBS College gives no warranty and accepts no responsibility for the completeness of the material; reserves the right at any time to make changes as it deems appropriate. No reliance should be made on the material. University details given on the website must be checked with the related university.
MyMBBS College does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through our website. Any material, information or other communication you may transmit or post to the website will be considered non-confidential and non proprietary. MyMBBS College and its designees will be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate or otherwise use the communications in all data, images, sounds, text and other things embodied therein for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or other material that would violate any law. Information submitted/ contained on this website will be property of MyMBBS College and the Company reserves the right to use it for but not limited to Advising, Promotions and Events Subscriptions and Newsletters and Job Opportunities.
MyMBBS College claims copyright ownership of all material on this web site, unless expressly stated otherwise.
Variation of the Agreement
MyMBBS College reserves the right to change the terms, conditions and notices under which the Website is offered.
MyMBBS College And The Hosts Of This Site Hereby Exclude Liability For Any Claims, Losses, Demands Or Damages Of Any Kind Whatsoever With Respect To Any Information And/or Services Provided On Our Website Including But Not Limited To Direct, Indirect, Incidental Or Consequential Loss Or Damages, Compensatory Damages Or Loss Of Profits Or Data Whether Based On A Breach Of Contract Or Warranty, Delict Or Tort (Including Negligence), Product Liability Or Otherwise.
POINTS OF CONSIDERATION:
- Applicants and their guardians must read and understand terms and conditions. If they need any clarity they should discuss with our representatives before submitting an application form.
- Applicants and their guardians should be aware that eligibility criteria for admission to MBBS for Indian students is 50% marks in Biology(English) and overall pass in 12th standard board examination as prescribed by Medical council of India(MCI), NEET qualified.. Any other eligibility criteria required by the foreign university shall be met by the applicant. Applicants must satisfy themselves about fulfilling the MCI eligibility criteria.
- Applicants must submit original documents for verification/processing when asked to do so.
- The applicant will make his own arrangements for issuance of his/her passport in order to travel abroad.
- FEES AND REFUND:
- a) Initial registration fee is payable with the application
b) Registration fee will be refunded if admission is denied but there will be no refund if the application is accepted.
c) Students will pay for one way ticket as well as 2 months study visa before leaving India
d) Processing fee will be paid to MyMBBSCollege after issuance of admission letter and granting of visa.
e) Admission,hostel and one year visa fee shall be paid abroad.
f) For fees paid abroad there would be no refunds.
6) Applicants have to pay registration,processing fee to “MyMBBSCollege’ before departure from India.This amount is payable to MyMBBSCollege into their designated Bank account . No cheque/cash to be paid to any agent or counselor. MyMBBSCollege of international educations would not be liable for any payments made other than as prescribed above.
7) If any false information is provided by the applicant MyMBBSCollege retains the right to proceed legally against him/her/them.
8) Students are governed by the rules and regulations of the college and its country and the agreement between the university, country and MyMBBSCollege and the applicant.
9) Admission,visa responsibility,costs and claims: MyMBBSCollege or its associates will not be responsible for applicants non-attendance or losing a year at the college. MyMBBSCollege is only responsible for admission to the academy and documentation guidance. The issuance of invitation letter by the institute abroad is proof of admission. Getting a valid passport,passing the visa interview being eligible as per MCI guidelines is the sole responsibility of the applicant. Any delays due to flight cancellation/visa approval or Act of God or change of Government policy is not the responsibility of Axis institutes.
10) MyMBBSCollege does not guarantee the completion of applicants course in the college as it depends on the policies of the academy as well as students performance.
11) Course fees,processing charges,visa costs are subject to change without prior notice.
12) Annual college fee has to paid each year before the due date.Students must find out on their own and deposit the same on time failure of which can result in refusal of admission or deportation.
13) For matters not specifically mentioned here the decision of MyMBBSCollege will be final and binding upon all students/parents or guardians.
14) Any disputes will be subject to Delhi jurisdiction only.